您的位置:网游 > 综合攻略 > 《魔兽世界》新种族笑话一览

《魔兽世界》新种族笑话一览

时间:2018-07-27 09:14:14
  • 来源:NGA论坛
  • 作者:man661118
  • 编辑:西红柿炖番茄
0

至高岭牛头人

男性

相信我...我有深处探险的经历。

Trust me... I have experience at exploring deep places.

我的雷霆图腾可以打一整夜。

My totem thunders. All. Night. Long.

小心我内心的深处...

Beware the deep places... of my heart.

你想多粗鲁都行。我的皮可厚着呢。

Get as rough as you like. I've got a thick hide.

你一定是个炼金师,因为我们之间的化学反应很棒。

You must be an alchemist, because we've got great chemistry.

为什么那对德莱尼伴侣一直问我罗克在哪儿?

Why does that draenei couple keep asking me where Rocky is?

我们来玩个游戏吧。每当一个鹰身人为大地和岩石尖叫时就喝一杯酒。

Let's play a game. We take a drink every time a harpy screeches about earth and stone.

我可能来自群山的一名普普通通的牛头人,至少我不会在虫子的粪便中寻找战利品。

I may be a simple tauren from the mountains, but at least I don't dig through worm dung for loot.

哈!我的一个哥们确信他看到过一个全身紫装的冒险者把鱼踢进河里!额等等...那个人该不会是你吧?

Ha! A buddy of mine convinced this epic-geared adventurer to kick fish into the river! Oh wait... that wasn't you, was it?

一个牛头人,一个野牛人,一个牦牛人走进同一家酒吧。这不是个笑话--这讲的是我们家族的团聚。

A tauren, a yaungol, and a taunka walk into a bar. This isn't a joke--it's my family reunion.

什么比一个卓格巴尔人更难闻?两个卓格巴尔人。什么比两个卓格巴尔人更臭?没人知道,因为恶臭早把你熏死了。

What smells worse than a drogbar? Two drogbar. What smells worse than two drogbar? Nobody knows, because the stench will kill you.

你刚才是不是想把帽子挂在我的角上?你把我当什么了,衣服架?

Did you just try to hang your hat on my antlers? What do I look like, a coat rack?

拿我的角当号吹就满足了?还能当个很棒的衣架呢。

Why settle for horns when you could have a rack like this?

我正在筹建一队牛头人恶魔猎手。我们把它称作伊利奶场

I'm forming a group of tauren demon hunters. We're called the Illi-dairy.

女性

所以...想敲敲我的角吗?

So... wanna knock antlers?

你在盯着我的肋排看吗?

Are you staring at my rack?

角的大小并不是重要,关键是图腾要会动。

It's not the size of the antlers. It's the motion of the totem.

当你给一个至高岭牛头人喂可可时会变成什么?一个巧克力慕斯!

What do you get when you feed cocoa to a Highmountain tauren? Chocolate moose!

为什么河鬓族人总是这么冷静?因为他们早已学会随大流了。

Why are the Rivermane always so calm? Because they've learned to go with the flow.

呜这里可真冷。有心情吃点冰激凌吗?

Brrrrr, it's cold in here. In the mood for some ice cream?

牛头人才能当最棒的诗人。他们的诗句总是那么动——人。

Tauren make the best poets. Their verse is so moooooving.

你知道怎么俘获一个女人的心吗?揉蹄子。相信这点,亲爱的。

You know the way to a woman's heart? Hoof rubs. Trust me on this one, darling.

他说我的眼睛就像“银河”。真是个心情杀手...

He said my eyes were "milky". Talk about a mood killer...

我认识 伊瑟尔。她实际上腿脚很灵活。她只是觉得给游客捣乱很有趣。

I know Ethel. She's actually a very fast walker. She just thinks it's funny to mess with tourists.

你要知道生活在高海拔地区对锻炼一个人的持久力有奇效。请允许我给你展示一下...

You know, high-altitude living does wonders for one's stamina. Allow me to demonstrate...

你不需要是天角部族的一员就可以加入高空俱乐部。

You don't need to be from the Skyhorn tribe to join the mile high club.

我们是高岭部族。除非你要走了,那我们就再见部族了。

We are Highmountain. Unless you're leaving. Then we're Goodbye Mountain.

友情提示:支持键盘左右键"←""→"翻页
相关内容
8.7
已有5525人评分 您还未评分!

玩家点评 0人参与,0条评论)

收藏
违法和不良信息举报
分享:

热门评论

全部评论

网游测试表
3DM自运营游戏推荐