您的位置:网游 > 综合攻略 > 《魔兽世界》新种族笑话一览

《魔兽世界》新种族笑话一览

时间:2018-07-27 09:14:14
  • 来源:NGA论坛
  • 作者:man661118
  • 编辑:西红柿炖番茄
0

夜之子

男性

你的身体一定是魔法之泉,因为我已无法克制地被所它吸引。

Your body must be a font of magic, because I'm irresistibly drawn to it.

你肯定也懂魔法,因为你刚刚把屋子里的其他人都变消失了。

You must know magic too, because you just made everyone else in the room disappear.

你已找到通往我心中的魔法回廊。

You've found the Arcway to my heart.

恩..我好想摸下那魔网。

Mmmm, I wanna tap that ley line.

我觉得我被你迷倒了。

I think I've night-fallen for you.

我有种感觉,我们为彼此而生。

I've got a feeling we were night-born for each other.

群星认为...非常性感。

The stars have judged you, and found you... smokin' hot.

坦白的说,绝大部分时间里事情都还是很对劲的。

To be honest, most of the time something was quite right.

你是不是从阿坎多尔上摘下来的?因为你是我的挚爱。

Were you picked from the Arcan'dor? Because you're the apple of my eye.

为什么每个人都想让我说那句台词?额..好吧。这是幻象!你在掩饰什么!

Why does everyone keep asking me to say that? Ughhhhh. Fine. An Illusion. What are you hiding.

大家好我是罗伊,我对魔法上瘾。

My name is Roy, and I'm a mana addict.

我一直如此。我喝法力酒...而且我知道一些事。

It's what I do. I drink arcwine... and I know things.

在我正值壮年的时候,全世界上只有一种精灵。一种!

Back in my day, there was only one kind of elf. ONE.

我不知道他们为什么把它叫做群星庭院。我总在那儿逛但是从来没见过任何明星。

I don't know why they call it the Court of Stars. I hang out there all the time and I never see anyone famous.

说实话,把一头巨大又愤怒的恐龙关在动物园里注定要以悲剧告终。

Let's be honest. Keeping a giant, angry dinosaur caged up in a zoo was bound to end badly.

女性

你藏着什么幻象,还是你只是见到我很开心?

Is that an illusion in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

这里没有任何幻象。你看到的所有东西都是真的...货真价实。

No illusions here. Everything you see is real... very real.

我的暗夜之井把所有男孩子都吸引到院子里来了。

My Nightwell brings all the boys to the yard.

赋生?引爆?我建议我们直接跳到复制阶段。

Animate? Detonate? I suggest we skip straight to replicate.

如果你让我看一眼你的魔网的话,我也会让你看我的。

I'll show you my ley lines if you show me yours.

我跟同样一群人被困在气泡里一万多年了,你可以说我准备好品尝一些别的口味了。

I've been trapped in a bubble with the same guys for 10,000 years. You could say I'm ready for a little... variety.

在这个团队副本中没有什么区域是无法进入的。

There's no area denial in this raid.

这是幻象!你在暗示什么!

An allusion! What are you implying?

玫瑰很红,苏拉玛很美。这是伪装吗? 是谁在那儿!

Roses are red, our city is fair. Is that a disguise? WHO GOES THERE?

想来一杯魔力酒吗?里面的浆果可是我亲自踩过的。

Care for a glass of arcwine? I jumped on the berries myself.

这么多年过去了泰兰德看上去依旧那么美。你知道她在跟谁约会吗?

Tyrande still looks good after all these years. Know if she's seeing anyone?

我曾见过一个卡多雷跟我说我穿的裙子简直是时尚的顶峰...一万年前的时尚顶峰。好心酸!那些暗夜精灵对挖苦别人真的很在行!

I met this kal'dorei who told me my dress was the pinnacle of fashion... 10,000 years ago. Ouch! Those night elves really know how to throw shade!

暗夜精灵?明明是乡下精灵!他们住在树林里,睡在兽穴里...有时还长出鹿角来。他们没在一个像样的的城市里过过日子。

Night elves? More like country elves! They live in trees, sleep in dens... sometimes even grow antlers. They're not cut out for life in a REAL city.

你真的一定来参加我们在群星庭院里的聚会。我从来没见过别人这么需要一副面具。

You really must attend one of our parties in the Court of Stars. I've never met anyone more in need of a mask.

友情提示:支持键盘左右键"←""→"翻页
相关内容
8.7
已有5525人评分 您还未评分!

玩家点评 0人参与,0条评论)

收藏
违法和不良信息举报
分享:

热门评论

全部评论

网游测试表
3DM自运营游戏推荐