《魔兽世界》围攻伯拉勒斯-联盟/部落剧情详解
- 来源:NGA论坛
- 作者:NGA
- 编辑:sshq
小伙伴大家好呀,今天又来给大家带来版本前瞻的消息了,那么今天给各位介绍的是围攻伯拉勒斯-联盟/部落的剧情,那么从各位npc的对话中我们可以大致推断出剧情的走向发展,跟着小编一起来看看吧!
联盟方
泰莉亚(Tealia,普罗德米尔家族的养女及护卫,详情见[Tealia])
Heroes, we'll secure the docks while you push further into the district.
英雄,在你推进的时候我们会保证码头的安全
With any luck, we'll drive this scum from the city before high tide.
如果运气好,我们会在涨潮前把这些渣滓从这城市赶走
Heroes, my scouts report heavy fighting near the palace.
英雄,我的侦察员报告宫殿附近有激烈的战斗
Please, ensure Lady Proudmoore's safety.
拜托了,请保证普罗德摩尔女士的安全
I'll remove the rest of this filth from the docks.
我会把这些污垢从码头上去除
Heroes! Ashvane's forces are attempting to break through our southern wall.
英雄!艾什凡的部队正在试图突破我们的南墙
Stop them, and we may have a chance at driving them from Boralus.
阻止他们,我们可能有机会把他们从博拉鲁斯赶走
I'll rally the militia and secure the castle. Good hunting.
我会组织民兵保护城堡的,祝你狩猎愉快
Ashvane's beast is destroying our ships!
艾什凡的野兽正在摧毁我们的船!
Looks like there are still artillery pieces in the wreckage!
看起来船的残骸里仍然有炮弹!
The pirates are taking civilians as slaves! Put an end to this!
海盗们正把这些平民当做奴隶!结束这一切!
Well done. The only ones that belong in irons are these thugs.
干得好。属于这些暴徒的只有镣铐
One of Ashvane's mercenaries is wreaking havoc on the city. Stop them!
艾什凡的雇佣军之一正在对这座城市造成严重破坏。阻止他们!
Well done. You've taught Ashvane that hired muscle can't match your skill.
干得好。你教会了艾什凡租来的肌肉可没法用于自身
Looks like the Horde are taking advantage of the siege and looting the city! Prevent them from plundering Boralus!
看起来部落正在利用围城洗劫城市!阻止他们掠夺博拉鲁斯!
Fine work. You've shown the Horde that no enemy will ever take Boralus!
做得好。你已经向部落证明了没有敌人可以夺取博拉鲁斯!
注:艾什凡-- [Priscilla Ashvane],艾什凡贸易公司总裁,BOA新出现的角色
部落方
纳萨诺斯
Looks as if Boralus is already in its death throes.
看起来伯拉勒斯已经在死亡中挣扎了
Remember, our primary objective is seizing Lady Ashvane's azerite weapons.
记住,我们的首要目标是多走艾什凡女士的艾泽里特武器
Though, while we're here, might as well see what other treasures we can find.
当我们在这时,看看我们能不能找到什么其它宝藏
I'll circle above and call out anything that looks interesting.
有东西看起来有趣的话我会在上面圈出来大喊
I've spotted one of Kul Tiras's finest rallying his troops in the courtyard ahead.
我发现一个库尔提拉斯的人正在他的院子里召集他的部队
Eliminating him will sow disorder among their ranks, making it easier for you to move through the city.
消灭他将会在他们的队伍中散播混乱,这可以让你在城市中移动的更轻松些
Ha! Look at them scatter. Without their leadership, these humans are worthless.
哈!看他们分散的样子。没了他们的领导,这些人就毫无价值。
I've sighted a high value target in the next district using azerite artillery. Claim those weapons for the Horde.
我用艾泽里特大炮在下一个区域看到了一个高价值目标。为部落取得这些武器。
With the bounty of azerite you've secured, we'll ensure the Alliance meets the same fate as Boralus.
你已经取获得了艾泽里特的恩赐了,我们可以确保联盟将会面临和伯拉勒斯相同的命运
That ship is laden with azerite caches. Slaughter the crew, and I'll haul its cargo out of the city.
那艘船满载着私藏的艾泽里特。杀掉船员,我来把货物运出城市。
This beast is using weapons empowered with azerite.
这头野兽正在使用艾泽里特强化的武器
It seems Ashvane provided us with a convenient exit. It's time we take our leave and allow Boralus to burn.
看起来艾什凡给我们提供了一个方便的出口。是时候离开这里并且让伯拉勒斯燃烧了。
Lasy Ashvane has a kraken?!
阿什凡有个北海海怪?!
That creature is blocking your escape route. You'll need to kill it to reach our boats on the opposite shore.
那个生物正在阻挡你的逃生路线。你需要杀死它才能到达我们在对岸的船只。
The Dark Lady will surely appreciate your service.
黑暗女士一定会感谢您的服务。
It's a pity that destroying that vessel will allow the Kul Tirans to regroup.
摧毁那艘船会让库尔提拉斯重组太可惜了
I've caught sight of our next quarry to the south. You'd best move quickly.
我在南方看到了我们下一个猎物。 你最好尽快行动。
I doubt it will surrender it willingly, so you'll have to wrench that weapon from its cold dead hand.
我很怀疑它会不会自愿交出它,所以你必须从它死掉的冰冷的手中夺走那把武器。
A Kul Tiran officer is attempting to rally a defense. Remove them from the battlefield.
一个库尔提拉斯的军官正在试图组织起一次防守,把他从战场中移除
Without their officers, the Kul Tirans will be driven into the sea.
没有他们的军官,库尔提拉斯将会被赶进大海
Ashvane's forces are using azerite artillery to assault the city. Claim these weapons for the Horde!
艾什凡的部队正在用艾泽里特大炮攻击这城市。为部落取得这些武器!
We will wreak havoc on the Alliance with these munitions.
我们将用这些弹药对联盟造成严重破坏。
Some of the Alliance's champions have arrived and are attempting to save the city. Put an end to their efforts.
联盟的一些英雄已经抵达并正试图拯救这座城市。 结束他们的努力。
No matter what they send at us, the Alliance will know nothing but defeat.
无论他们发给我们什么,联盟不会知道除了失败之外的任何东西。
魔兽世界社区所有攻略资讯查询方法:
1、想要寻找魔兽世界正式服和怀旧服最新攻略、资讯,可以下载安装3DM魔兽世界社区。
2、首先点击下载3DM魔兽世界社区,安卓下载地址:点击查看,IOS下载地址:点击查看,或者直接下载3dmapp,下载地址:点击查看。
3、下载安装3DMapp,然后点击app上方搜索关键词,会有相关下拉搜索,选择自己想要的魔兽世界攻略或者资讯,可以点击查看。
-
传奇岁月
-
原始传奇
-
斗罗大陆(我唐三认可0.1折)
-
妖神记之巅峰对决
-
坦克兄弟连(0.1折疯狂千抽)
-
深渊契约
-
猫狩纪0.1折
-
同城麻将