《DOTA2》食人魔魔法师攻略
- 来源:3DM整理
- 编辑:小芸
英雄台词
英文台词 |
中文台词 |
First Blood! You got some on you. |
一血!你身上沾了点。 |
First Blood! Did you mean to do that? |
一血!你意思死要做那个? |
Bear pun! Ha ha, I get it. |
熊双关!哈哈,我明白了。 |
Two heads are better than none! But he had a head. |
两个头比没有头好!但是他有一个头啊。 |
We gave you a head start! |
我们让你领先一步! |
That was skill all right. Pure skill. |
那才叫技术,纯技术。 |
You need to work on your skill. Like us. |
你应该努力改善你的技术。像我们一样。 |
Invoker! What a dummy. |
祈求者!真是个蠢货。 |
Ha ha! Outsmarted him! |
哈哈!我们比他聪明! |
Invoker! What a dummy. |
祈求者!真是个蠢货。 |
Invoker! Not so smart now, huh! |
祈求者!如今没那么聪明了,哈! |
We got spells too! And the smarts to use em. |
我们也有魔法!也有足够的智慧来运用他们。 |
The Tinker! Or the Stinker! Hee hee hee! |
修补匠!还是臭虫!呵呵呵! |
He didn't know everything. Nope. |
他并不是什么事都知道。的确。 |
Bye, Lich! He gave me the creeps. |
再见,巫妖!他让我浑身起鸡皮疙瘩。 |
Sorry 'bout your grim…grim… Your book! |
真不好意思你的格里姆格里姆。。。就是你那本书啦! |
Leshrac. Is Le Dead…hee hee hee hee! |
拉席克。如今是拉席死了,呵呵呵呵! |
Dazzle? More like Duhzzle. |
戴泽?更像是蠢泽。 |
Could never figure that guy out. Me neither. |
我一直没搞明白那家伙是个啥东西。我也是。 |
Sorry, I was aiming for the little guy. Me too. |
对不起啊,我本来是瞄准那个小家伙的。我也是。 |
Shame about the ogre. True dat. |
真对这个食人魔感到羞愧。的确。 |
You're free! Naw, I think he's dead. |
你自由了!不,我想他死了。 |
-
机械纪元
-
原始传奇
-
斗罗大陆(我唐三认可0.1折)
-
妖神记之巅峰对决
-
坦克兄弟连(0.1折疯狂千抽)
-
深渊契约
-
猫狩纪0.1折
-
同城麻将